So, here are the important details:
Saturday 11/7 is Downtown Bath's Annual Early Bird Sales. We'll open at 6AM. Our Early Bird Special will be 20% off by-the-yard fabrics from 6-8AM. There will also be Early Bird Coupons available all day from 6AM-3PM. If you receive my shop emails, you'll get the coupons this week. If you don't, you can pick them up in-store anytime this week, or simply get them on Saturday. There will be an official ribbon cutting ceremony at 8AM to open the new space. We have lovingly named the new space Pollyanna's Parlor, in memory of our good friend Judy whose business, Pollyanna's Antiques, used to occupy the space. Between 8-10AM we will have some great events happening in the Parlor.
* Demos & Make/Take with Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator Molly Barter
* Demos of Superior Threads' Texture Magic with Demonstrator Mary Chick
* Demos & Test Drives on Lenni with Deb Boucher
* After-Market New Product Showcase - samples of the goodies we brought from Houston
* Demonstrations of new market products with Marcia O'Donnell and Barbara Jo Belanger
* FREE GIFT to the first 25 people through the door
* Door prize drawings at each demonstration
* MCQS Family Quilt Exhibit
These are the last photos you'll get before the Grand Opening - if you want to see the rest, you'll have to come to the shop on Saturday 11/7!